Making Babies in the 21st Century
Venue: the brand new Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences Building, G030 Lecture Theatre The University of Adelaide, 57 North Terrace, Adelaide (The bright yellow building at the West End of North Terrace). SA, Australia
Start Date: Wed 18 Oct 2017 Start Time: 1730
You're invited to the 2017 Making babies in the 21st Century free public forum hosted by the Robinson Research Institute, held in the new Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences Building!
In its 5th year, this event will provide you with research findings from leading reproductive health experts, guiding you on how to conceive and have a healthy baby in today's environment - moderated by Amanda Blair.
- Louise Johnson, CEO, Victorian Assisted Reproductive Treatment Authority
Your Fertility Potential - helping people to conceive and have a healthy baby
- Professor Rob Norman AO, Medical Director, Fertility SA
...and would you like IVF with that?
- Dr Deirdre Zander-Fox, Regional Scientific Director, Monash IVF Group
Inside the IVF Lab: What Hot and what’s Not
- Dr Renae Fernandez, Biomedical Scientist, Robinson Research Institute
Shift work and women’s fertility
- Dr John Schjenken, Biomedical Scientist, Robinson Research Institute
How everyday chemicals impact fertility and pregnancy
Organisation: Robinson Research Institute
Topic: Health / Medical; Society / Lifestyle
Phone 08 8313 1341